||This service looks-up Symbols (Entities managed by the Entityhub) based on the parsed URI. The
parsed ID can be the URI of a Symbol or an Entity of any referenced site.
- If the parsed ID is a URI of a Symbol, than the stored information of the Symbol are returned
in the requested media type ('accept' header field).
- If the parsed ID is a URI of an already mapped entity, then the existing
mapping is used to get the according Symbol.
- If "create" is enabled, and the parsed URI is not
already mapped to a Symbol, than all the currently active referenced sites are searched for an
Entity with the parsed URI.
- If the configuration of the referenced site allows to create new
symbols, than a the entity is imported in the Entityhub, a new Symbol and EntityMapping is
created and the newly created Symbol is returned.
- In case the entity is not found (this also includes if the entity would be available via a
referenced site, but create=false) a 404 "Not Found" is returned.
- In case the entity is found on a referenced site, but the creation of a new Symbol is not
allowed a 403 "Forbidden" is returned.
- id: the id of the entity
- create: if "true" a new symbol is created if necessary and allowed
||Depends on requested media type